Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fleeting Tones

Sniff
the fake air that is
sifting towards my nose

shadow of an arm cuts the other in half
beach blond baby arm hairs surface in sunlight
streaming from my tiny nook of a window

South Philly Country Home

Honeywell fan in front of my
face

"I just wrote a poem about my face fan."

strobe light on bottom 1/4th of hallway brick wall
from hallway window fan
distracting the sunset

[I went to the beach today]

Tough words
Soft words
Strength and asymmetry

Weaving through limbs
like tangled vines
Climbing, but only with growth
Feathery hair trailing like leaves
Fingery digits and twigs
Slender, squiggly length
Deceivingly indelicate

It's not the same
with the generator across the
old cobblestone street
Running
Fresh air is tainted by it's sound

What are you up to?
Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment