Sunday, March 23, 2014

20 Years of Dance

Spent the weekend at Muhlenberg celebrating the dance department's 20th year! Highlight: I got to premiere my piece "Life Lines" in the alumni concert with Meredith Clemons. When I was rehearsal directing at Muhlenberg in January/February for Bill T Jones' Master Choreographers piece, I got Meredith in the studio to start this duet. A few weeks later, we made our own little residency in Philly for the first chunk of her spring break. My alma mater was the perfect venue for us to debut! On the look out for more gigs!

music: "Ethel Dreams of Temporal Disturbances" by Ethel, Vijay Iyer & Pamela Z

Watch "Life Lines" on YouTube

It was beautiful to reunite with college buddies! Enjoy this short clip of our boots taken in the parking lot where we shared goodbye hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment